Monday, August 27, 2018

I will glad to work with you! + See More

I will glad to work with you! + See More












About:

Get any animation from my gallery!!!

animation will be the same but with your logo, also I can add tagline text below logo and change animation colors

_____________________________________________________


GALLERY LiNK: www.introsgallery.com

______________________________________________________


How this gig works?

  1.  Go to gallery
  2.  Choose intro which you like 
  3.  Order gig and say serial number of intro which you want

_________________________


Provide me with:

  • Serial number of intro which you want
  • Your logo or text (logo should be with transparency)
  • Website URL or short tagline (optional)







----please check FAQ below if you do not understand how this gig works, also do not hesitate send message with your questions to me

Reviews


d0muk0n:This guy is awesome and very accommodating!

albikkk:Thank you!

andresmiller:Great work

albikkk:Thank you!

topher_chris:Very easy to work with the seller, he has a great catalog of options and delivered fast and at the quality level promised..


No comments:

Post a Comment