Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create quality custom intro logo animation on time

I will create quality custom intro logo animation on time












About:

I do believe while logo design presents the image of the company - the animation reflects its soul. This is why every time I produce the opener, I focus on your brand values, target group and organisational culture. 

The process: 
  1. You provide me:
    - your brand details, guidance and other crucial information
    - your logo in vector (If your logo is in PNG/JPG file (not a vector) I can recreate it for an extra 50$)
    - ideas, suggestions or animation style examples  
  2. I present you 2 ways of animation. This are two storyboard sketches with a description. (This does not include BASIC and STANDARD packages)
  3. You agree on one or we work on other ideas (2 revisions) (This does not include BASIC and STANDARD package.)
  4. Once agreed, I send you final animation preview 
  5. Once accepted, I deliver full package.

I will be happy to make high-quality, tailored logo intro for your business.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a message.

Warmest Regards,
Tom

Reviews


pheimlicher:He makes the difference between a normal Fiverr Seller and a REAL PRO.

sickmotion:It was a great experience work for you. Thank you!

jazjackson:I'm very please.

sickmotion:Thank you!

lglorange:A real pro, fast and clear ! I will definitely come back one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment