Monday, August 27, 2018

I will make unseen eye catching 4k smoke logo intro and 4 intros

I will make unseen eye catching 4k smoke logo intro and 4 intros












About:

I Will Make you an Amazing unseen eye catching 4k smoke logo  + 4 Amazing Video Animation Using Your Logo & Tag-Line.

For All orders , No 1 is mandatory and you can select and tell me the numbers of others. (if not, i will make only smoke intro)

What You'll Get!
  • Create Eye Catching Smoke Animation With Your Logo & Tag-Line
  • Final Output in HD Quality (1920x1080p)
  • High quality Sound Included
  • Superb Pixel & Colors
  • Extra Fast Delivery (Within Few Hours)

All the Intro videos are shown in the sample video.

BEST CHANCE TO GET A  4K VIDEO ( 4K videos only available in standard and premium packages )
For 4K videos, Please mention which number you want in 4K or I will chose default.

Requirements:
  1. Please Provide Your Transparent Logo  PNG / JPEG / PSD / AI ( If there is no logo, Just leave the Text) 
  2. I'll Also Add Any Tag-Line / Slogan or Web Address



Checkout my other gigs too.

I Create Video Intros For.

YouTube Channel, Game intros, Website Intros, Promos, Event Promotion, Presentation For a Project Website or business..etc.

Any Custom Order, Feel Free to contact me first.

Thanks and Best Regards.!!!
Dilshan

Reviews


oldmicho:all beautiful

dilshan1994:thank u so much sir

estoriasdemotok:Wonderful, I really enjoyed it. Thank you.

dilshan1994:thank you so much sir

theresaossei30:great work by a great guy


No comments:

Post a Comment