Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will create ramadan or eid al adha intro video

I will create ramadan or eid al adha intro video












About:

You can watch the examples of these 4 different video : http://bit.ly/EidPreview 

You can take advantage of this event and advertise your brand to your client. Or You can send it to your Family & Friends as a Greeting Purposes.

I will make you 1 awesome Eid or Ramadan video intro which will not only draw your clients closer, it will also give room for more businesses and relationship from others.

You can choose which Ramadan intro video you want!

What will you get:

  1. Full HD 1080p Video
  2. Awesome Background Music
  3. Fast delivering with 100% Satisfaction
  4. Less than 16hrs delivery

Provide me 


  • Your Logo and your tagline. For better results please send your logo with transparent background. (if you don't have any logo I can use texts too)
  • if you have any own music suits for the videos I can use your own music
 
Have a blessed Eid.

Reviews


letsgo500:Excellent service done in an hour.\n\nKeep up the good work.\n\nJust brilliant

cheapintromaker:It was a marvelous experience to working with you, i am glad that you loved the video and thank you so much for valuable feedback.

letsgo500:It was done in 1 hour. Great communication. The best fiverr contract I've had done.\n\nHighly recommend his services.\n\nThank you so much.

cheapintromaker:You're Welcome! It was an unforgettable experience. I am glad that you liked my videos!

zafarellahiali:Good fast work


No comments:

Post a Comment