Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do 3 clean HD video intro outro

I will do 3 clean HD video intro outro












About:

Get this 3 clean intro video for just $10

In value package you have 2 option:
- 3 Logo intro or outro in HD 720 Quality or
- 1 version in HD1080.

Yes, you can send 3 different logos or taqline.

Satisfaction guarantee or even refund.

Deliver in 2 day.

music included.


Need ALL 8 logo reveal? Buy the complete or professional Package for the best deals.

HOW TO.
Send your tagline and transparent image (PNG) or use text as logo. Buy extra if you need me to remove the background.

choose your video intro version. (Watch the video preview)

Wait me to deliver the logo reveal video.

More info:

I also have another style, check it here:
flat and colorful sytle:
https://www.fiverr.com/perduto/make-4-flat-colorful-hd-video-intro

Particle style:
https://www.fiverr.com/perduto/make-3-hd-logo-animation

If you buy my custom slideshow gig, I can merge this outro video for FREE.

You can use this for your website, youtube channel, presentation, anything.

Reviews


jasanriocv:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

dpol27:Awesome work!! Very fast delivery! I would strongly recommend this seller!

gunslinger91:Very easy and great communication.

d4ybrandbuilder:We needed an intro and outro made for our company with our logo.

alexstrijewski:Simple. Easy. Effective.


No comments:

Post a Comment