Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will make Amazing Logo animation intro video for your business /website/channel.

I will make Amazing Logo animation intro video for your business /website/channel.












About:

Looking for an Amazing Logo animation? You've come to the right place. 

What will you receive with order for $5?

  • 20 Amazing Video Animation with YOUR Logo or Text 
  • Custom Colors
  • Professional Quality
  • 1920X1080 video (1080p Full HD)
  • Music included
  • mp4 format (I will provide other formats on your  request)
  • Average video duration 5-15 sec

What you need to provide to Get Started:
  •  Your Website Or You tube logo (transparent for better results)
  •  Slog or text (Optional)

Please watch Examples of 20 animations, you can see by this link: ==> https://youtu.be/lUQFUH-f3t4 

Professional service and Express delivery within 24 hours.
  • 100% money back guarantee

I don't offer any Custom Animation

If you have further questions just send me a message, I will quickly reply to it.

Reviews


micaelajohnston:Easy and simple.

micaelajohnston:Easy and simple.

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment