Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create 3 amazing video intros in full HD resolution with background music & overlay text

I will create 3 amazing video intros in full HD resolution with background music & overlay text












About:

WELCOME TO MY VIDEO INTRO SERVICE!!!

About This Gig♛♛♛♛♛

Looking for Amazing 3D Video intros? I am the perfect person to help you with that!!!

I will create any 3 amazing videos for you which you’ll be able to use anywhere you want and need and it will surely bring you more sales and more sales = more money!

To ensure that you’re getting the best version of your video, I’ll also revise your work based on the gig offering!

Here's what you'll get for $5:

★ Final output in 720px TOP QUALITY

★ Background music

Overlay Text
Final output in mp4 format
★ Commercial Use

Here's what you'll get for an extra +$5:

★ Final output in 1080px

Here's what you'll get for an extra +$10:

★ Final output in 1080px

★Custom background music


I will need;

  • Your Logo high quality (In JPG or PNG format please)
  • Tagline/overlay

Video can be used as YouTube Intros, Vimeo video, Facebook Video Promos, Outros and intros and more, Custom intro animations, logo animation!.

Do you have any question(s)? Please, contact me.

Thanks for stopping by,

Lateefah.

Reviews


kingroper:Great job...

introvideos12:Thank you for trusting me with your project Kingroper.

darrellbaile380:Wonderful and fast!!!

introvideos12:Thank you Darrell. I'd be glad to work with you again.

stephanie_mcc:Great communication skills, speaks English and provided me quality work. I will definitely come back for more. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment