Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will make 5 amazing logo animation

I will make 5 amazing logo animation












About:

I will create 5 amazing  logo intro videos for $5 ( AS IN MY SAMPLE). You can use it for your website, business, presentations or for youtube videos!
Basic colours of your logo will be remained unchanged.
For the best result, give me a high quality logo.

WATCH MORE VIDEOS HERE!
https://goo.gl/f9tGd8
CHOOSE 5 VIDEOS YOU LIKE AND GIVE ME NUMBERS

Reviews


tmarshal430:This is my second time working with this seller. Great service and fast delivery!

dolphin_smolin:thank you, I will be glad to work with you again.\r\n

basid5:Great experience!

dolphin_smolin:thank you, I will be glad to work with you again.\r\n

wirodive:We had him already 2017, great Job!!


No comments:

Post a Comment