Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create amazing intro animation for you youtube channel

I will create amazing intro animation for you youtube channel












About:

                             Intro Animation for Youtube and other platform

I will use my past experiences and skills in order to bring to life your logo in an unique animation.

Videos are prime source of marketing these days & custom animated logo(intros) not only engage the viewer right from the start but also create a brand identity and tells a story about the brand.

Because each project is unique, please kindly contact me before passing any order so that we can discuss about your project and hopefully tailor the package and the final price to yours requirements, thank you!

What will you get for this gig:
  • 1 video in 30 fps (Full HD - Youtube, Vimeo... ready)
  • custom made or templated video intro

Kindly provide:
  • Your logo or text (EPS/AI or PNG/PSD format in a high resolution and with a transparent background)
  • Your tagline,slogan or web address (optional)

Thanks for your time to view my gig!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment