Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create custom intro logo animation

I will create custom intro logo animation












About:

PLEASE Contact to me before order

I will Professionally Animate your Logo

All my Animations are 100% CUSTOM! No templates! 
*See Video above for examples. 

Where can you use a custom logo animation

  • Company Events
  • Youtube intro
  • Websites
  • Commercials
  • Films
  • Social Media

Before placing an order...

  • You need your logo with the source file.
  • Any Idea on how you'd want it animated! (If none, no worries)
  • That's it!

*It's always nice to contact me before ordering.. This way I can ensure that I can work with your logo

*All animations are delivered in .MOV or MP4 Formats.

I provide in my other GIG:

  • Logo design
  • Vectorization
  • 2D animation
  • 3D modeling
  • Complex character animation
  • and So More.

Thank you!

Reviews


abidmian1:lol now i only log on to use FIVER to deal strictly with Angel! Amazing individual! all my work is always done on time or even sooner!

angelusdesign1:Thanks so much you are amazing I will be at your service

marketerlarry:This is the second time I've used Angel, and I'm even more pleased this time than the last!

angelusdesign1:Thanks so much!!! you are amazing

jchico77:Excellent experience


No comments:

Post a Comment