Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create a custom logo animation

I will create a custom logo animation












About:

I will design a professional custom logo intro or animation that fits perfectly for your logo.

Service includes:
  • 1920x1080px HD or 4K video quality
  • 30 fps or 60 fps  animation
  • Custom sound effects and royalty free background music
  • Logo pixel cleaning included for FREE
  • I will create unique logo if you don't have one
  • 1 day delivery TIME
----------------------------------------

If you have any questions, drop me a message and I'll gladly answer ASAP!

Reviews


ticconsulting:Great work, Alice. thank you so much,

alice_vfx:Awesome Eddie, Thanks a lot for the amazing review. It was really great working for you.Thanks once again for the tip:)

ahitorgaubeca:Good seller

alice_vfx:Glad you are happy with my work, thank you for your 5 Stars rating!

linseyminnella:Alice was great! She put together an awesome logo animation for our startup, and when we wanted to change it a bit she did it all without a question! She is a hard worker, and will not stop until you are satisfied. I would definitely recommend her work to anyone reading this!


No comments:

Post a Comment