Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create this amazing real 3d logo intro

I will create this amazing real 3d logo intro












About:

This Logo Intro is ideal for YouTube, Social networks, website or even Tv. 


What you will get:

  • Stunning Logo Intro
  • HD 720 (1280x720) or HD 1080 (1920x1080) video quality.
  • Music is also included, but you can change it with your own.

Please send me your logo before order! Not every logo is suitable for this gig!

Your Logo can be a TEXT or high resolution image with transparent background!

For best result please send me your logo in one of the following format .
AI / .EPS / .PDF / .SVG / .DXF/ . PNG.

If you are not sure for your logo contact me first.

Delivery time for regular gig is 3 days, but you can checkout gig extra for 24 hours delivery!

Regular gig will be delivered in HD 720p. MP4 format.

Reviews


uknighted2020:Was good!!!

dalewaynemartin:great service great communication will be using apofis again in future projects

apofis:Thank you!

jasonmelting:The video was flawless. It met all of my expectations.

apofis:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment