Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will make your logo appear out of clay as a video Hand made unique video

I will make your logo appear out of clay as a video Hand made unique video












About:

I will make your logo appear out of clay as a video
unique way to advertise your logo or company name 


     Tell me your favorite music or song I can add it for free
      I will send it any video format what you want
      If your logo have more than 10 letters  please buy gig extra $5
      If you logo hard to create please send me a message before ordering, we can discuss price

Reviews


effetri:Professional, amazing

alexandriaz:Thank you very much for your awesome review

robert_katz:Super Super

alexandriaz:super buyer hope to deal with you agin

seoulbug:this is what I wanted... perfect!! thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment