Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will use 30 or less images; commercial use incl

I will use 30 or less images; commercial use incl












About:

Hello!

I will make video intro like in preview sample, but with your images & logo!!! 



for 25$ you will receive: 

MP4 Video as gig sample with sound and tagline, FullHD/1080P (1920x720 resolution), 14 seconds long & I will use 30 or less images, less than 1 day delivery, commercial use incl.



for 15$ you will receive:

MP4 Video as gig sample with sound and tagline, FullHD/1080P (1920x1080 resolution), 14 seconds long & I will use 20 or less images, up to 2 days delivery;



for 5$ you will receive:

MP4 Video as gig sample with sound and tagline, HD/720P (1280x720 resolution), 14 seconds long & I will use 10 or less images, up to 3 days delivery;


ALSO I CAN:

  • increase count of pictures;
  • use your sound; 
  • add text in the end of video (after animation);
  • remove background from Your logo to make it transparent
  • write text instead logo (if you don't have it);
  • make video in FullHD/1080P/1920x1080 resolution (RECOMMENDED)

Provide me with:

  1. your images
  2. Logo or text, which will be in the end of video 
  3. Text for tagline, if you need it!

Reviews


farmco74:Great job as always. I would definitely recommend this gig if your looking for a great photo intro. Thanks criro!! #done lol\n\nhttp://www.simpleincomesystem

criro_:Thank you!

jamesbrandon1:it was exactly what I was hoping for!

criro_:Thank you!

mm3819:He was very flexible and worked with me as it took me some time to get the photos to him. He worked on it very quickly and got it to me right away. I am very happy with the finished product. I highly recommend using this video creator.


No comments:

Post a Comment