Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do a speed drawing animation video of your logo or any image

I will do a speed drawing animation video of your logo or any image












About:

I will create for you BEST ANIMATED speed drawing logo intro or image drawing. It is best animated intro for your business or presentations.

Send me your Logo and Ill make HD drawing video animation of it,  background music included! for just $10

I can also create fully original hand drawn Logo or image, which will be delivered to you in Vector, High res JPG or PNG transparent format, for you to use in your Branding purpose.-select gold or platinum package for this Gig.

I can also draw various shapes for your brands or promotions.

Feel free to contact me about this Gig, thanks!

Reviews


biancawalton:Work as promised.

design_service:Thanks for good review

memoclip:very nice!!!!

design_service:Thanks, great working with u.

jchambers00:Understood what I was trying to achieve, and executed it masterfully. Will definitely engage with the seller again for future needs


No comments:

Post a Comment