Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create a clean glitch intro video

I will create a clean glitch intro video












About:

Trying to build an online presence for your YouTube Channel or Company? Well you've found the right gig!

Just supply me with your logo (transparent .PNG ones work best) and I'll add awesome HIGH DEFINITION glitch effects to it!

Watch the video above to see what you can expect.

I can supply the 7 second animation in any video format, resolution or framerate that you require, the standard being 1280x720p at up to 30fps. Higher resolutions and framerates will be price dependent.

I can and will complete the job within 24 hours.

Reviews


lamarglover744:Good experience recommend for anybody looking for good glitch videos

travishickok:Quick delivery and communication. Definitely what I expected

kbproducer:Perfect!!!

ltvisions:Great, Fast and Efficient

daveonsmith:you the truth


No comments:

Post a Comment