Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create smoke video intro

I will create smoke video intro












About:

Logo reveal like in preview sample, but with your LOGO!!!



How this gig works?:

>>>>Step 1: choose package and order gig to start!!!!!!

>>>>Step 2: attach your logo file



You will receive:

for 5$: intro with sound and tagline, in HD/720P resolution, less than 3 days delivery time.

for 10$: intro with sound and tagline, in FullHD/1080P resolution, less than 2 days delivery time.

for 20$: intro with sound and tagline, in FullHD/1080P resolution, less than 1 day delivery time for commercial use













Please message me if you have any questions

Reviews


kathyletto:I love it! My order was perfect and delivered in a few hours!

criro_:Thank you!

alfredo2319:Fast and easy

criro_:Thank you!

wcaproductions:it was awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment