Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create 10 stunning intro animation

I will create 10 stunning intro animation












About:

About This Gig ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛

Looking for Amazing Animation Video? I'm the perfect person!
✔ Full-time brand designer with over 20 years experience
✔ Created more than +20.000 Animation on this site

YOU CAN CHOOSE:

Note:
This gig offers custom color but not custom animation. You will get exactly what you see in the gig preview (with your logo, website or tagline)

DEMO HERE FOR ALL 10 INTRO EXAMPLE :

https://goo.gl/V2yZuM

Here's what you'll get for $10:
★ Create 3 Video Animation with your Logo
★ Final output in HD QUALITY (1280x720)
★ Sound Included
★ Superb Pixel and Colors

Here's what you'll get for $15:

★ Create 5 Video Animation with your Logo
★ Final output in FULL HD QUALITY (1920X1080)
★ Sound Included
★ Superb Pixel and Colors

Here's what you'll get for $30:

★ Create 10 Video Animation with your Logo
★ Final output in FULL HD QUALITY (1920X1080)
★ Sound Included
★ Superb Pixel and Colors

Your Logo Should be High Quality on a Transparent 
Background in either PNG, PSD, AI or EPS format.


The video will be YouTube, Vimeo Ready, Facebook and more!
How to Order:
Just send me your Logo
I'll also add  Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address 


Reviews


sbukchin:It my second time buying from this seller and I'm sure I'll buy again! Great work, very very fast. best service and delivery. I recommend very much!

gogugmg:Thank you again, it was a pleasure working on your project! I'm glad you like it the service.

yardcapital:Everytging was OK!

gogugmg:Thank you, it was a pleasure working on your project! I'm glad you like it the service.

kristenmcnulty:Outstanding work, fast delivery, very impressed!!! Went above and beyond.


No comments:

Post a Comment