Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create an awesome cracked stone intro for your business

I will create an awesome cracked stone intro for your business












About:

Thank you for checking out my gig.

For this job, I will take your logo or text (one or two short words) and create the awesome stone cracking effect that you see in the video.

The video is ten seconds long, and comes in 720p HD .mp4 format, with the optional extra of doing it in 1080p instead. The sound effects of the cracking are included. I can also change the background stone to another stone texture if you don't like the one in the preview, just give me an idea of what you would like. (Send me a picture if possible)

For the logo, if possible please make sure it has a transparent background. If you aren't sure if the logo is suitable, send me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks again and I look forward to doing business with you!

Reviews


noetrader:Es war prima mit windblade zusammen zu arbeiten. Absolut easy die Kommunikation - Ausführung - Schnelligkeit. Alles einfach perfekt. Ich habe riesen Freude mit meinem Intro! Ich würde es gerne wieder machen und kann windblade nur weiterempfehlen!

louieromero:Great Service.

windblade:A pleasure doing business with you!

mfbrady1:a strong logo intro for end of earth moving/landscaping videos

moabsbunker:Awesome service and fast turn around time. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment