Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will make the perfect youtube branding intro and outro

I will make the perfect youtube branding intro and outro












About:

About this GIG

This animation is designed by myself and you DON’T get any troubles due copyright violation.

This pack is perfect for your YouTube channel, promo, game intro, product advertisement and more!


I can customize it with your logo amp; social media links.


Send me:

  • Your logo on transparent background or in vector format
  • Text for Intro
  • Text for Outro and your social media links (instead of social media links you can write message up to 15 words)
  • Choose variant of soundtrack (corporate or fun)


I will customize the color scheme to match your logo or you can specify your preferences.

Order now and have fun!

If you have any questions please send me a message before ordering !

Reviews


nat007natalie:Can definitely recommend

sm_way:Thank you very much!!

missemmalock:Phenomenal experience!! I ordered this afternoon and received this evening. Fastest delivery I've ever experienced on Fiverr and the quality of the work is fantastic!! Thank you!

sm_way:Working with you was incredibly nice!

nat007natalie:Can definitely recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment