Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design this awesome stylish animated logo video intro

I will design this awesome stylish animated logo video intro












About:

Amazing quality intros with a professional and friendly service.


The first sample you see with the "fiverr" logo is the video for this gig. Check www.fiverr.com/luantillano to see the rest of my work.

Order Requirements:

I will need your:
  • Logo or Text
  • Website URL or short tagline (optional)
  • Builder color (optional)

Gig Description:
  • Background music included.
  • Logo should have a transparent background. 
  • Logo format should be PNG, PSD, AI or EPS for best results
  • All videos are rendered in HD.
  • Final output format in .mp4, file size approx 10mb.
  • All videos are YouTube ready!

Ideal for:
  • Your Website
  • Your YouTube Channel
  • Your Company

Don't forget to check the gig extras for a good deal!
If ordering the package 'PREMIUM' please check my gallery: https://goo.gl/6FsKCS and link the other 4 intros you would like when ordering. 

Have any questions? Feel free to message me. 

Reviews


ilonag85:The seller was very responsive, quick on delivery and even agreed on small adjustments for my needs. \nThanks!

benito901:Thank you for an impressive work! I'll definitely come back for more! Work delivered on time!

luantillano:You're most welcome, always a pleasure!\r\n\r\n

lucycantero:Foi ótimo! Adorei o resultado final. Recomendo!

papoutinno:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment