Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will make a animated logo intro

I will make a animated logo intro












About:

Make CUSTOMIZE Video Intro


Video Intro Animation.

  • Your business logo. Same animation of the sample, with your text.
  • Video intro colors depends on your Logo colors.
  • Intro and Outro with Music - 100% you like the sample
  • We will make a modern stylish animation to present
  • Output will be 1920X1080 HD
  • Video Length: 10 sec.
  • Output format in .mp4, 
  • Ready to go for YouTube & Vimeo! (upload format)

Video intro Required items:

  • Provide your logo? Also provide tagline(if any)
  • 3 social media network URLs (YouTube, Facebook and Twitter). 

Provide your logo with transparent background and size should be bigger,
File Formats: (AI, EPS, PSD, PDF or PNG) for the best results.

Please let me know if you need anything else. I am here to help you out.

Order Now!

Thanks

Best Regards
MAK Studio.

Reviews


amalion:Best Intro that I've never seen.\nThanks a lot.

makcrea8ivestu:Thank you so much for tip and I loved working with you and I hope to see you again hiring. outstanding Experience

jujuice:AWESOME WORK, A JOB WELL DONE, very understanding , with patience is patience , and she has so much patience if I could give more I certainly would

makcrea8ivestu:Thank you so much. I loved working with you i hope to see you again hiring. outstanding Experience.

flubbyborry:Fast and good delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment