Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create your movie trailer epic sky video 1080p HD

I will create your movie trailer epic sky video 1080p HD












About:

I will Design An Awesome Video Intro The Epic Sky Style RV19 Exactly Like This One. With same length, speed, and music. (no changes to this in the basic and standard packages)

This is a very Bold and Sophisticated movie trailer style promo video, featuring Big Cinematic sound. And for this gig I will need all your very short texts (see the video sample for exact reference)
The texts must be very short as seen in the sample.

Pls feel confident to order if you like the design, i have other video styles which i have sold, but this one is my newest design.

What I Need From You:

  • Your Short texts to replace my own - (11 slides)
  • Logo images - (if you ordered standard or Premium packages)
  • Your website url - (if available)


Gig Description:

  • All videos are rendered in HD (High Definition 1280x720).
  • 1080P Available with gig extra. HD (1920X1080)
  • For color change Add Gig Extra.
  • For 1 day delivery, see gig extra.
  • For other customization and modifications pls contact me.

Looking for something different?
Check out my other video intros on my profile
http://www.fiverr.com/rorievfx

Reviews


blakehigginboth:Outstanding Experience!

samuelburch:Very good response and was able to provide exactly the video we asked for.

jasonnibarger:Loved your work!

adrianoarestide:muito bom

amazonstrategy:She is super awesome #MMAPGX Coming to da blockchain yo. #EvanWreknMarsh #1 Entertainment Crypto.


No comments:

Post a Comment