Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will do 3d logo animation in full HD with sound in 24 hours

I will do 3d logo animation in full HD with sound in 24 hours












About:

Greetings, 

Are you looking for stunning logo animation or intro for your youtube channel or any other platform?Then you're at right place.

My name is Parvej Alam and I am a pro graphic and motion graphic designer and video editor with 5 years of solid experience in the field.

I would love to make a stunning logo animation for you in full HD for just $10.

I believe in real and 100% unique work, not in pre-made templates so don't worry about that.

This Gig includes:

The resolution will be 1080p.
Sound will be royalty free
Unlimited revisions.
100% satisfaction.
Unique animation not a template.
24/7 customer support.

Note
I will animate your logo exactly like the samples i have shown. Before placing order please note down sample name and let me know that name on order page.

For more, you can check my gig packages on  the top.

My destination is your 100% satisfaction and I'll do my best for it.

Order now to get best results.

If you have any confusion please message me first.

Thanks for visiting me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment