Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will make phoenix fire logo intro animation

I will make phoenix fire logo intro animation












About:

I will make for you this great FireEXPLOSIVE intro, and reveal your logo from Phoenix ash.
This isuniqueway to present yourlogo.

FULL HD- buy this gig you'll get this intro in full HD with no extra cost !!


24 HOURS -Get Logo intro video just within 24 HOURS !!


SOUND FX - Magical PHOENIX logo intro including sound fx !!

Whatyou'ldprovide:

  • Your logo ( .PNG Format transparent background)
  • Tag line( your slogan, website address, etc.)


Check out my Gig Extras if:

  • You want to change Logo color
  • You don't have transparent logo
  • Verticalorientation for instagram stories for 5$.

Feel free to contact me 24/7

Kind Regards,
Petro

Reviews


joygillum:I'm very pleased! you have a customer for life.

pgurido:Thank you very much!

padrebaldo:I like the professionalism and the speed of response

pgurido:Thank you very much!

sharkpunch:AMAZING WORK!!! Will order more!


No comments:

Post a Comment