Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will create intro,logo animation or short video ad

I will create intro,logo animation or short video ad












About:

Please message me before buying the gig:

I will Professionally create a promotional logo animation,intro animation or short video ad for your business.

As a business owner myself, I understand how important first impressions can be.I’ve been helping other business owners develop their brands in a way that turns first impressions into repeat customers. I’ve super satisfied clients in physical market and as well as in online market.

Feel free to inbox me so we can start planning your project.

What you will get:

  • 1 intro/logo animation/short video ad as per requirements
  • 1080 HD quality.
  • Results of end product would exceed your expectations.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
  • always make sure that my clients are satisfied with the work.
  • moneyback guarantee if you are not satisfied .


►what I need from you to get started:

  • Send me your logo ( EPS or .AI format)
  • Anyother format like png,jpeg .
  • Logo should be in high resolution for quality results in animation


if you have any query, please donot hesitate and feel free to inbox



Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment