Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will add video to your main video in professional way.

I will add video to your main video in professional way.












About:

Fiverr Exclusive LOGO OPENING FROM FIRE Video

 

I will create amazing animated intro video in a professional way. Your logo will open from fire with nice background music from your text and log0

 

This video can be used in many ways like

 

 YouTube Channel,

 Game intros

 Short films

 Promos

 Marketing campaigns

 Event promotion

 Presentation for a project website or business,

 Branding

 Special events

 Product advertising 

 

What you will get from this gig

 

Sound effects and music included for free! 

HD Quality MP4 Vide0

The video will be exactly same as my profile vi deo but with your text and logo

 

 

What I need from You --

Your logo in PSD format or just give me text for logo and short sentence below your logo ( see profile video to get an idea )

 

I will deliver your video in Full HD quality.... GUARANTEED! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment