Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will reply to your messages as quickly as possible!

I will reply to your messages as quickly as possible!












About:

Also check out fiverr.com/charnelfire for more amazing Gigs!


Video will be YouTube, Vimeo Ready, Facebook, Twitter and more!


How to Order:
  • Just send me your Logo
  • I'll also add any Tag Line, Slogan or Web Address


Video Includes:
  • Music and sound effects
  • HD quality
  • MP4 standard format (can provide others upon request)
  • Background is adjustable
  • Music can be added
  • Adding music on background


Ideal for:
  • Your Website
  • Your YT Channel
  • Your Company & more!
  • Video is ready for YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and more!



Check out Gig Extras for more features.

I'm also designing unique custom animations and custom logo intros, visit my Gig here - https://goo.gl/EzjVtj to check it out.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check more of my amazing Gigs on www.fiverr.com/Charnelfire

Reviews


mullenenter:This seller went out of his way to make sure we were completely satisfied.

charnelfire:Thank you.

thriveprosper:Thank you! Very well done. Excellent work

charnelfire:Thank you.

donedeal2:Good communication, made the requested revisions I needed. RECOMMENDED for Logo Reveals :)


No comments:

Post a Comment