Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do video intro, logo intro

I will do video intro, logo intro












About:

Welcome to my gig. I will animate your logo/icon using my clean, elegant and professional style.  

My style:
I have a unique approach to designing my videos, I make them clean, elegant, with a lot of attention to details, and a futuristic touch. If you want to see more examples of my work, send me a message and I will link you my website to check them out. 

What I need:
Your logo/artwork (PNG/EPS,PDS,Jpg...)
Tagline/website (optional)
Any other piece of information (optional)
For more complex designs and animations, send me a message via Inbox.

Sound design and music is included for free in this Gig.

Check out Gig Extras for more features and gems. 

If you have further questions just send me a message, I will quickly reply to it.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment