Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will make a custom logo animation

I will make a custom logo animation












About:

All my Animations are 100% CUSTOM! 

I am not using any templates! Your animation will be unique from everyone else's.


Where can you use a custom logo animation? 

You can use in any where you want. 

  • Company events 
  • Social Media 
  • Youtube Intro 
  • Website 
  • Films and more

Before placing an order you need to have your logo file. Please provide:
Your artwork in vector .eps , .ai (Ilustrator, layered PDF or high quality layered .psd format.

  • Why choose me?

I have over 3 years experience in 2D/3D animation and broad idea about latest technologies. 

If you don't have any idea about logo animation (What you want) NO WORRIES! I have all under control, Just send me your logo and I'll get you awesome logo animation. 

What will you get? - Logo Animation Video File - Animation with Sound Effects Thank You

MAIN FEATURES:
  • Resolution: 720p/1080p/4k.
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS in every order.
  • Custom-made everything. No template.
  • Completely free royalty background music. No copyright issues.
  • NOTE: Please do not purchase full HD extra on premium package (it's included already).

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment