Friday, July 27, 2018

I will create this particle turbulence logo reveal

I will create this particle turbulence logo reveal












About:

I will create the Logo Reveal as seen in the Gig video with YOUR logo that you provide. 

***YOU must provide me with a High Resolution transparent .PNG file of your logo***

Please provide the highest resolution .png possible. This is ESPECIALLY important if you are ordering the 1080p or 4K packages.

If your logo looks pixelated, it is because the logo was not high resolution.

This is NOT a custom animation. The animation will be exactly like the sample video with your logo in place of Fiverr. However, the colors will match those in the png file that you provide.

If you have any questions, please send me a message before ordering. Thank You!

*All of my logo reveal animations are created by me and are not templates downloaded from the internet*

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment