Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will do smoke logo reveal intro for your channel

I will do smoke logo reveal intro for your channel












About:

Smoke Intro revealing Your Logo for YouTube

===================================

To the point:
In this gig I will prepare for You one chosen Smoke Logo Reveal INTRO to improve Your YouTube channel and attract more subscribes. You can count on my professional advice to make the video perfectly suitable. REMEMBER to send the logo file in a transparent format (png, ai, psd, eps, pdf) 

Features:
  • 1920 x 1080 HD
  • 10 seconds long
  • Audio Included
  • Any Tagline / www address
  • 3 versions for any type of logo (white, black, colorfull)
  • My personal advice to make it more suitable
  • All designs I offer are legal

I care about every customer and Fiverr is for me a place to help others to improve their Internet media, wether a website, YT channel,  Facebook page etc. by professional services. As You can see by my gigs I focus on providing various INTROS and OUTROS. I'm a passionate freelance designer constantly searching for ways to improve the way I use and prepare graphic design.

✔Express Delivery ✔Experienced designer ✔Constantly improving
CHOOSE A TOP RATED DESIGNER
- Animation by Nigellus

Reviews


simpler:Beautiful work as usual and a pleasure to work with, Thank you for a lovely job again.

nigellus:You are very welcome, you definately deserve only top quality videos :D Thanks for the re-purchase mate!

omegaman20:reallly great :D

nigellus:Thank you very much for rating the gig :D Appreciated

jmonen:Awesome work!! Highly recommend nigellus!


No comments:

Post a Comment