Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will use more than 1 color and deliver in 1 day

I will use more than 1 color and deliver in 1 day












About:

I will make a neon intro with your logo in any color you want.

Just send me the order with your logo and the color you want.

 In less than 2 days you will receive the logo intro.

Reviews


lyssalatto:Easy to work with great quality thank you

masteringsounds:Thank you!!

bobbi_bobby:AMAZING!!! I don’t have endless money to work with so I need every dollar to count and masteringsounds is worth every cent. Came through fast and the work was top quality. Just communicate what you need and I’m confident you will get a great product.

masteringsounds:Thank you!!!

artemist:Exactly as described. They got it perfect on the first try, so no need for revisions. Will be using it in promo videos for local calendar of events. Thanks! \n


No comments:

Post a Comment