Friday, July 27, 2018

I will design epic movie trailer video in HD 1080p

I will design epic movie trailer video in HD 1080p












About:

I will Design An EPIC Video Intro - Ruins Type -  GF09-Lost-City - Exactly Like This One. With same length, speed, and music. (no changes to this in the basic and standard packages)

This style is guaranteed to keep your audience at the edge of their seats, paying close attention to your message.

Very professional cinematic design and is currently at a huge discount here on fiverr so get it while its available.

What I Need From You:

  • Texts (must be very short/one line) (up to 9 lines of text)
  • Logo image (Standard & Premium)
  • Logo text only (Basic)
  • Your website link


Gig Description:

  • All videos are rendered in HD (High Definition 1280x720).
  • 1080P Available with gig extra. HD (1920X1080)
  • For color change Add Gig Extra
  • For 1 day delivery, see gig extra.
  • For other customization and modifications pls contact me.



Looking for something different?
Check out my other video intros on my profile
http://www.fiverr.com/rorievfx

Reviews


romorgera:JUST AWESOME!!!

rorievfx:Thanks so much for your order, hope to work with you again : )

tgwilskracht:The service was great.

romorgera:JUST AWESOME!!!

rorievfx:Thanks so much for your order, hope to work with you again : )


No comments:

Post a Comment