Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will make donald trump hold your logo on an executive order

I will make donald trump hold your logo on an executive order












About:

Sorry losers and haters but this is the best gig on fiverr and you all know it!  Please don't feel insecure is not your fault.

This gig is huge, I can tell you will get many things for your $ 5 dollars because I know a lot about fiverr gigs I'm an expert. Some of the things you'll get are:

  • 7 second Full HD video of president Donald Trump holding your logo or your phrase as if it was an executive order.

I know the losers and haters still wont buy this. Sad!

Reviews


bmanf4:Great seller, very creative and professional!

melfiv:delivered the product as expected

haloxcell:Perfect and Thank you

ghoststarorigin:TERRIFIC !!!

arturocastillos:Great guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment