Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will make a custom logo animation

I will make a custom logo animation












About:

All my Animations are 100% CUSTOM!

I am not using any templates! Your animation will be unique from everyone else's.

You can Also review my Custom logo animation here: 

▸▶►    https://goo.gl/90Ym7D     ◄◀◂ 


Where can you use a custom logo animation?

You can use in any where you want.

  • Company events 
  • Social Media 
  • Youtube Intro 
  • Website 
  • Films and more

Before placing an order you need to have your logo file. Please provide:
Your artwork in vector .eps , .ai (Ilustrator, layered PDF or high quality layered .psd format.

  • Why choose me?

I have over 08 years experience in 2D/3D animation and broad idea about latest technologies.

If you don't have any idea about logo animation (What you want) NO WORRIES! I have all under control, Just send me your logo and I'll get you awesome logo animation.

What will you get? - Logo Animation Video File - Animation with Sound Effects Thank You

NOTE:

Contact me before order. This way I can understand your requirements and move forward.

Reviews


gimmea5:Great seller! Will use over and over!

centralcamera:Great designer, who offers great results and understands what you are looking to achieve.

clippersireland:The logo did not match our business description. I imformed the seller 3 days ago and he said he would amend, I have not seen amended version as of yet. I messaged again today and he said he would send new one in a few hours :-)

k15sanahu:Bought it for youtube channel. LOOKS AWESOME!

mocamara28:Quick and just how i imagined. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment