Friday, July 27, 2018

I will make multi sport intro opening video for you

I will make multi sport intro opening video for you












About:

I will create a great video logo to promote your Business
You can use it on youtube , vimeo , instagram , facebook , etc

Please watch sample video , i will replace the image , logo and text with yours

For $5 you will receive
  • HD video and music background
  • Colour can change

You can request to change type of sport

if you want Pro service please add extra gig

Reviews


ertwros:Looks great, thanks for the revisions. I have already recommended you to my friends. Thanks

thekidd0086:Late work and didn’t reach out to me

treyveonte1:great work

barjutsu:This seller is fabulous. Sorry for delayed response but I sent this seller my details and immediately I received what I asked for\n Top notch. Nothing but the best$

nver2bg:This is awesome thank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment