Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will make this horror style intro

I will make this horror style intro












About:

Make this Horror style intro. For Youtube channels and shows. This intro is great to have in the beginning of your scary/horror videos. 

What you get: 

  • 720p HD 
  • 24 hour deliver or sooner
  • Music effect - is added or can be removed if requested.
  • 4 text placeholders - you don't have to use all placeholder
  • ONLY one line of text - not multiple lines of text. 

What I can't do on this video: 

  • No Images can be added to this intro
  • No custom fonts can be added to this intro


What I need from you when you order: 


Please provide me the text for each of the placeholders
Title - Subtext - Additional text - Last Text. 

You don't have to use all the placeholders which means wherever
you don't fill with text there will be nothing shown. 

Exclusively only to Fiverr.com

Reviews


geekarmory:A+ gig...would use again :)

chase183:Great customer thanks so much

rarehouse:Fast service, great work!! Thank you!

chase183:Great customer, thank you!

paulspookjagers:I'm really so happy thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment