Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will create an amazing animated logo in 24 hours

I will create an amazing animated logo in 24 hours












About:

LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT ANIMATED LOGO? YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

I am a professional video editor and animator for all your production needs.
Check out my other Logo Gig's:
https://fiverrcomp.wixsite.com/allproduction/copy-of-purchase-gigs-here

Please look at the number in the video, make sure to give me the correct number when you make your order. I can do any type of intros for you! Whether its for Facebook, Instagram or your YouTube channel!

Basic Gig:
1) 720p Resolution HD
2) 3 Revisions
3) Custom Colors
4) Background Music
5) Overlay Text
6) Commercial Use
7) 24 Hours Delivery

Standard Gig:
1) 1080p Resolution HD
2) Unlimited Revisions
3) Custom Colors
4) Background Music
5) Overlay Text
6) Commercial Use
7) 24 Hours Delivery

Premium Gig:
1) 4K Resolution HD
2) Unlimited Revisions
3) Custom Colors
4) Background Music
5) Overlay Text
6) Commercial Use
7) 24 Hours Delivery

All orders come with 100% customer satisfaction, if you're not happy you don't pay!

NB: Music can be changed. Also all our videos are safe to use! They can be used for commercial use so you don't have to end up paying hefty fines like other gigs here on fiverr!

Thank you for checking out my gig!

Reviews


angelclowers:Perfect! Such an understanding and lovely seller. I’ll be buying again in the future!

allproduction:Thank you again! Fantastic person to work with!

meditateartist:Great customer service and speed of service but quality could be better on the logo I provided once synced into the intro video. Overall I recommend this seller. Kind regards

allproduction:Thank you for your rating and review! Outstanding experience!

rodcookoh:I chose this designer as she said in her offer to my buyer request that \


No comments:

Post a Comment