Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will make awesome video or intros in adobe after effects camtasia sony vegas pro

I will make awesome video or intros in adobe after effects camtasia sony vegas pro












About:

100% satisfaction and hassle free revisions

I will make a video animation following your specification. I'm using Adobe After Affects (AAE), CAMTASIA and Sony Vegas Pro for video production. I'm very flexible in my work, looking forward to hear from you.

I can provide you some templates to choose from if you don't have clear idea of your specification.
I can also give suggestions for video production with customized effects, typography, design etc.

I will help you with any kind of animated video
  • Editing After Effects templates
  • Animated posts and stories for Instagram/Facebook
  • Ads for commercial use
  • LED display ads
  • Educational videos
  • Editing green screen
  • Trailers for games,books,events,etc.
  • GFX and visual editing
  • Working with all the PREMIUM plugins of After Effects(Including Trapcode ,Element 3D)
  • Application or game promo
  • Creating video tutorials with illustrations and screen recordings
  • Personal & Corporate intros
  • Video albums and greetings for birthdays and anniversary 
  • Create handwriting animation for your design or text
  • Or ANYTHING THAT COMES TO YOUR MIND

Please contact us 


Reviews


paulab12366k:Great service, very easy to deal with and chfakht was very helpful and responsive to my requirements throughout the job. He picked up the job almost immediately and it was finished well ahead of schedule. Excellent quality of work and he has a great technical understanding. I would highly recommend him.

chfakht:Very good buyer with great communication. I would love to work with him again.

paulab12366k:Excellent service - fast delivery and good communications - would certainly be very happy to use again. Thanks for your help Chfakht

chfakht:Great Buyer, good communication. I would be extremely happy to work with him.

ajishb:Please use this seller for any adobe after effect projects. He will go to the maximum level of customer service to help you out. Also very competitive price as well. I was very much satisfied with this seller.Would recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment