Monday, July 23, 2018

I will create professional lower thirds and titles 500 custom design in 24hr

I will create professional lower thirds and titles 500 custom design in 24hr












About:

For Full Demo 


https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nFYlQCoUU-Wnc9fR5iO8JW39gr37q5kM

I WILL MAKE PROFESSIONAL LOOKING AND FINE FINISHING LOWER THIRD & TITLES


  1. UPTO 1920X1080

  2. HD QUALITY

  3. IN ALMOST LESS THAN 24 HOURS (BASIC / STANDARD)


  • IF LOGO INCLUDED, PROVIDE ME A QUALITY TRANSPARENT LOGO

  • NAME

  • TITLE


Adding sleek lower third & Titles to video can give your film a professional look 

AND SIT BACK, RELAX, YOUR LOWER THIRD OR TITLES ON THE WAY.

I will answer all your questions. Contact me if you have any.


THANK YOU,
davidbowden344

Reviews


clavinmusic:Recommend this gig to anyone who needs the service. It's a good seller with good communication and works fast for the price. Thank you again

davidbowden344:one word \

clavinmusic:We are talking about a really professional seller here. This guy has helped me with the best service money can buy literally.... The work is amazing and the communication was perfect for fast pace players. I have made multiple orders and i will be making more so I honestly, highly recommend this gig to you if this is what you are looking for %100

davidbowden344:Awesome experience

clavinmusic:Recommend this gig to anyone who needs the service. It's a good seller with good communication and works fast for the price. Thank you again


No comments:

Post a Comment