Monday, July 23, 2018

I will create unveiling logo animation within 24 hours.

I will create unveiling logo animation within 24 hours.












About:

I'm Cagri. I have 13 years of experiences in designs and video editing. I always response on time and deliver my works before deadline. Your happiness with my work is my happiness.

Why choose this Gig:
DELIVER ON TIME
PRO VIDEO EDITOR with more than 13 YEARS
SINCE 2014 on Fiverr


I will create a professional, energetic logo animation such as my sample video.


No need to pay extra for these;
  • Full HD 1080p video
  • Any format you want (avi, mpg, flv, mp4, etc.)
  • Commercial use
  • Background music

★★★ Here is my portfolio. You can find more sample at this link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDS_x23XwEsd7Bo5fS_AhTg ★★★

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Reviews


maameesi:Enjoyed working with you

cagricilara:It's my pleasure to work with you. Have a good Sunday :)

tyronerussell:It was great!

cagricilara:Thanks for ordering and review.

maameesi:Awesome service. Delivered in a couple of hours


No comments:

Post a Comment