Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will do eye catchy logo animation, motion graphics and youtube intros

I will do eye catchy logo animation, motion graphics and youtube intros












About:

I do logo animation, motion graphics and 3d modelling, I can offer you different video formats, Can offer you different kinds of intros and will show more of my creativity if i get better opportunities. My creations will speak more than words.

Reviews


aitinajewels:Very good collaboration and fast response no matter what hour. I totally recommend

ms_erg:Was Really Nie experience working for him, has quick response and clear explanation of his needs

predestyned:good video got what I needed

ms_erg:Great experience working with him.

bigbrotherdp:Great experience working with My City for my company’s design needs. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment