Friday, July 27, 2018

I will animate your complex logo using more advanced movements animation effects free video file

I will animate your complex logo using more advanced movements animation effects free video file












About:

Hi !,

I'm Neil ® 

I will create an animated gif of your logo with transparent background which
you can use on your website header.Also I can make an animation for preloader gif or animated gif banner ads for your website.Please describe your idea & I will make it with eye catching cool effects.

Standard  Package $10 

 ✿ Higher Resolution
 ✍  Animate with  your selection of colours and script.

 note 

 ✄ Please provide high resolution vector image.If you don't have one please check my GIG extras. 

 Here's what you can expect as BONUS 

✔Professional, friendly service.
✔Easy communication.
✔My 100% Satisfaction with money back Guarantee! 
✔Unlimited Revisions

★★ Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure,

Please DISCUSS WITH ME !

BEFORE ORDER  ! ★★ 

Thank You..!!!

Reviews


robertcato570:Good thanks

stevejones646:need transparent logo

megancoburn:Outcome is stunning. Happy as can be.

wavelabs:Many Many thanks..!!! , I really enjoyed working on the project! :)

progileoffice:He was overall good.


No comments:

Post a Comment