Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will animate your brand logo

I will animate your brand logo












About:

Looking for a great logo animation? I can do it for you!

I will make a modern and clean custom logo animation for your brand logo. I don't use templates, all animations are custom!

Please provide:
Your brand logo in a vector format: .AI, .PDF or high quality layered .PSD. If you don´t have a vector file of your logo, please contact me I can vectorize or recreate your logo.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Reviews


kurtenneuman:The best i've worked with on this site and will keep hiring him

irvingpessoa:Awesome experience as usual. Thank you so much.

barbs2017:Irving is great!!! He’s so good in what he does and so flexible and open to take any suggestions and feedback! We’re very happy with his work thanks Irving!

shaunmoat1979:Excellent

irvingpessoa:Great experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment