Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will use your map!!! 2 days delivery!!

I will use your map!!! 2 days delivery!!












About:

If you need a video for your Website,Channel,Production... you should check this out.
I will make you the animated world map intro with your logo in it for only 5$

Your logo can be placed anywhere on world map!

As for premium video I will use your map in it. it can be any type of maps, continent,country,city... just send me a photo of it, tell me where should be the logo location and I'll do the magic :)

Provide me:

  • Your logo
  • tagline (optional)

Reviews


igormade:Very fast work and perfekt communication. Always again!

raventl:Thank you for your kind words.\r\nIt's been a great pleasure working with you.\r\nHighly valued return costumer!!!

stephaneb63:Congratulations !\nThank You !

raventl:Thank you so much!\r\nIt's been a pleasure working with you.\r\nGreat costumer !!!

stephaneb63:Bravo !\nThank You !


No comments:

Post a Comment