Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Create Incredible Logo Intro Video











About:

I WILL DELIVER PRE MADE ANIMATIONS WITH YOUR LOGO FOR ONLY $5

I Can Match your Company Idea and Theme, Giving your intros UNIQUE Looks!

What will you receive with order for $5?

  • Pre made Video Animation with YOUR Logo or Text 
  • Custom Colors

  • Professional Quality
  • 1920X1080 video (1080p Full HD)
  • Music included
  • mp4 format (I will provide other formats on your  request)


What I need:

I need your logo in any format. If you choose BASIC Package you need to tell me what intro do you want (you can see them all in my Gig Video) If you choose GOLD: Custom animation Package little bit information about your company and your thoughts about animation.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDER

Reviews


:

Very high quality video's and I'm incredibly happy

:

Fast and easy, maravillosa!

:

Buena, respuesta rápida y se adapta muy fácilmente a los cambios.

:

Thank you - Maria listened to the feedback and delivered an exceptional product.

:

Great designer thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment