Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Create Police Emergency 4K Logo Reveal Animation Intro











About:



Hi dear,

Welcome to my gig, 



I am providing Police emergency logo animation with sound in just one day. I have provided a video about how your logo or text will be animated. 



custom orders are available.



Please send me a message before placing an order.



I assure you to deliver a high quality logo animation in 4k. 



this logo animation can be use for youtube intro, business logo reveal, animated logo project etc.



Thank you for being here.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

I knew from the beginning i will come back again for this brilliant service. this is my 2nd time to use his service due to number of reasons; quality and communication... Highly recommended as you will not be disappointed

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your valuable words :)

Seller's Response:

highly recommended

:

Very quick

:

Pretty good delivery how ever better communication would have been nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment