Thursday, March 26, 2020

Create Outstanding Elegant Logo Animation Video











About:

⚜️Welcome⚜️
⚜️Thank you that you drew attention to my project⚜️


I will create Clean Logo Animation for your company, Amazing Office Animation in top Quality.



With fiverr this is eassy.


I offer 3 Quality Variants:


Basic

-Great video in Full HD (1920x1080)

-30 FPS

-0 revisions



Standard

-Great video in FULL HD (1920x1080)

-60 FPS

-3 revision



Premium
-Great video in 4K (3840x1080)

-60 FPS!

-Unlimited rev!



What is needed for video:
-Your logo or text

-Your tagline or slogan



About Video:

  • Background music included.
  • Rendered in Full HD.

  • Final output format in mp4. or mov
  • Add Text in any Language!


I always available for you!

If you have any questions, contact me and I'll help.


Kind Regards
Oliver





Tags:

promo,promotional,advertising,animation,greetings,youtube intro,greeting animation,viral,opener,logo animation,intro, Christmas, New Year, Greeting video, clean, elegant, viral, office,

Reviews


:

Everything was as described. I am pleased with the result.

:

great work..

:

Great work

:

I like the theme from this video

:

Delivered on time, no surprises




No comments:

Post a Comment