Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Create A Christmas Greeting Animation Video











About:

★ Christmas is here!

I will create this cool animation greeting video for your family, friends or business.



What you will get

-Great animated video card with YOUR OWN logo or website URL. (As you can see in the sample)

-
MP4 video format.

-Free music on your animation

-Outstanding Full HD resolution (1920x1080)



What I need:

-Your High resolution Logo in PNG format (transparent)-Or your website name (URL)



Customization:



You can choose between "Merry Christmas" or "Happy New Year!" message

You can includes your logo or website, or short message.

Also you can select between Music 1 or Music 2 (as in the video sample above)



Extras:



-I can deliver your animation in just 1 day 

-I can use your own music track.



Please contact me for any questions you have



Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 



Looking for a different animation? Please visit: https://goo.gl/FR92B4 or look at my other gigs.



Tags :

Christmas animation, Christmas video, Christmas logo intro

Reviews


Seller's Response:

fast, good work, communicated well. recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thanks. I'm glad to help you! Merry Christmas!

Seller's Response:

It was nice

:

Thank you for letting me help you with the video! Happy Holidays season

:

Easy communication and quick turnaround. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment